Implementation and evaluation of sustainable actions targeting adolescents living in deprived areas
The 13 coordination teams design their actions to be implemented according to the guiding document, with the support of the Proteines Paris team, who leads these activities.
Actions targeting adolescents living in deprived areas are implemented and evaluated by the coordination teams. The Proteines Paris monitors the actions implementation.
Specific objective: Implementation of sustainable action targeting adolescents living in deprived areas
Report on actions implemented in the fiel
- OPEN Symposium 1, November 2014: launch of the design phase for the actions to be implemented by the Community-Based Programmes
- From March 2015: review of the proposals related to the action implementation
- From June 2015: starting of actions implementation targeting adolescents living in deprived areas in each community – Overview
- End 2016: end of actions evaluation
- End 2016: presentation during the closing event of actions and their evaluation