Protéines Paris, main partner of the OPEN project, is responsible for the project Coordination with 2 objectives: managing the project and making sure that it is implemented as planned.
The coordination of the project includes the overall project design and set-up as well as the project technical, administrative and financial management in accordance with the grant agreement and in collaboration with the project partners.
The main partner is responsible for the organization of a 1-day kick-off meeting gathering all partners who are part of the consortium.
The Main Partner will ensure the organization of a 1-day closing event to facilitate the dissemination of the OPEN project results and outcomes among the consortium, key opinion leaders and decisions makers at EU and Member States levels.
- February 2014: Kick-off meeting PPT presentation & Minutes
- June 2015: Technical and financial interim report to EAHC
- End 2016: Closing event
- End 2016: Technical and financial final report to EAHC
Located in Great Britain, LCA Consulting is responsible for the evaluation with the objective to verify if the project is being implemented as planned and reached the project objectives.
4 specific objectives have been defined:
- Evaluation of the participating programmes in terms of methodology and needs,
- Capacity-building and experience sharing among the coordination teams,
- Increase knowledge of coordination teams to address adolescents living in deprived areas,
- Implementation of sustainable action targeting adolescents living in deprived areas.
All along the OPEN project, each associated partner will monitor the progress of its activities, and report data on key process indicators in monitoring charts. The lead partner of this WP will conduct an independent review on the advancement of the work and the fulfillment of the objectives at mid term and at the end of the project.
Two main questions to be answered for each evaluation period: “For each indicator, have the activities been carried out as planned?”, “Has each deliverable of this project been developed out as planned?”and “Has the project reached its objectives?”.
LCA Consulting is in charge of the 2 independent reports on the final advancement and the fulfilment of the objectives.